Thursday, January 21, 2010

"A WRONG PAIR OF SHOES"


One's life is a quaint mixture of bitter and sweet memories,but certain experiences do leave an impact on us.These incidents are always remembered till the end and make us realise the real value of life.One such incident occurred in my life,which is supposed to be the most embrassing moment of my life.The picture is still clear in my mind. It was last year in the month of June . One fine morning I had a big fight with my best friend,whom I love and trust a lot.It was over a simple matter which created a fight and whole day my mood was simply off,restless and upset.I was cranky,irritated and was confused.... And to get rid of my anger I thought of going to the market for shopping,having an ice-cream or lassi which is always my favourite.So dressed up quickly and put on my favourite shoes which I bought from Kolkata..took out my car and went straight to Big-Bazar to pick up few edibles,coolers and my long list of grocceries.I was happy for myself because I am a shopaholic and love to shop for long hours.To my surprise I found that few people,rather girls were looking at me,and each time I passed them they would giggle..... for a moment I thought that maybe its not me.Suddenly my eyes felt on my dress and on my shoes..."oh no I am wearing wrong pairs of shoes"I paused for a minute and again dared to look down to my shoes...yes I am wearing wrong pairs of shoes..one was a black shoe and another a printed one with floral designs...both of them fitted so nicely that I hardly missed the difference.I went pink and pale,feeling like a stupid fool and ran hurriedly to the shoe department,pretending that nothing has happened with me.I simply dumped my wrong pair of shoes in a corner and looked for a new pair of shoes on the shelves,giving a sweet excuse to the shopkeeper that my shoe is damaged .Realy I was so embrassed with myself for being so careless and absent-minded over a small fight with my friend that I came wearing a wrong pair of shoes to the mall...Thank God I was in the mall and not anywere else.Just imagine what would be my pathetic condition...I learned a lesson in my life-be patient in life,not to do anything in a hasty way when you are angry,not to take any quick decision suddenly...mood swings I must say.It's over and I happily returned to my home with a new pair of shoes.Whenever I put on my shoes now, I look four times at my feet,making sure that I am dressed up appropriately,nicely and smartly without any default.. !!!!

No comments: