Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Bitter friendship"

I always believe the tag line"believe the best of everybody"..but last night my trust was completely broken when I saw a comment on my post in FB,a social networking site.A wonderful site of interacting far and near friends,relatives,old school buddies,uncles and aunties.Facebook is a ground for sharing joys,jokes,pictures,debates,videos etc...but never thought that some people can attack your friendship with rude comments on personal ground.I realy felt hurt when a friend of mine commented on me openly.Is networking site meant to pick up fights or grudges against each others,humiliate others in public after all there is no restrictions as such.For some people this kind of activity realy makes them proud,but hurting others is not something to be proud of,infact you lose friends.I dont think making personal comments or taking revenge through networking is a healthy way.It shows how much you value your friendship,your sincerity towards each other and your respect towards each other as a friend.It is rightly said that "wounds made by words are hard to heal".It will be unfair in my part to mention my friends name here because I respect the feelings of my friend.Time will heal my wounds but the scar will remain in my heart for ever.We make friends to share our happiness and sadness together no matter what the situation is.we promise,we look forward to stay beside our friends in time of problem,but how many of us realy do care for friends in reality.why do we make false promises if we cant keep our words.I never thought that my friendship with this friend of mine will be bitter.A small mistake,misundestanding can create havoc between friends.Forgive,if you have anythng against anyone,so that father in Heaven may forgive your trespasses-mark 11:25(bible)....I always believe this and maybe this is the reason of my strength and my confidence to move forward in life.Good memories of friendship will last forever and blossom like a flower in your heart;Bad memories of a friendship will also last forever but will feel like thorns.So friends respect the ethic of frienship in social networking site.